ApchemWiki | RecentChanges | Preferences
There is not enough room between questions to answer problems, so you need to do on separate page.
You will need to USE MORE THAN 2 SHEETS OF PAPER
1) How many grams of Calcium nitrate ( Ca1(NO3)2 ) do you need to make 364ml of a 0.153M Calcium nitrate solution?
2) How many moles of the solute do you have if you a 452ml of a 0.829M solution?
3) How many liters of solution do need to make a 1.56M Zinc sulfate ( Zn1(SO4)1 ) solution if you have 18.1 grams of the solid.
4) What is the molarity of a solution if you have 43.5grams of Strontium acetate ( Sr1(C2H3O2)2 ) in a 1.76L solution?
5) How many grams of caffeine (chemical formula is C8H10N4O2) do you need to weigh out to make 2.03L of a 0.847M solution.
1) 9.13 g Ca1(NO3)2
3) 0.0721L solution
4) 0.120M Sr1(C2H3O2)2
5) 334g C8H10N4O2