Please provide the most appropriate answer in the space available.
1) If you have a list of subenergy levels (from closest to farthest), what does Aufbau Principle make you do to fill in electrons?
2) What subatomic particle does Pauli Exclusion deals with?
3) Define Hund's Rule ______________________________________________________________
4. How many subenergy levels (and what are their designation) in the 3rd energy level?
5) How many orbitals are in a "d" subenergy level?
6) electrons will fill the 2nd energy level? _____________________
7) Can you have a 3f subenergy level ? Explain you answer.
8) 11. Define isotope and give the three different symbolic representation of an isotope (use Carbon with 7 neutrons as example).
9) #n (neutrons) = ____ - _____
10) Circle the one that is located on the Periodic Table: Atomic Number or Mass Number.
11) Define Valence electron and how can you find from the Periodic Table.
15. Define atomic mass.
Write the electron configurations for the following elements. Give # of valence electron. If element is a "d" or "f" block element, write NA.
1. As (Arsenic)
2. Bi (Bismuth)
3. Cs (Cesium)
Give the #p,#n and #e for the following isotopes:
After printing out the tables in [Two Calculating Atomic Mass Table], use the information from your table of isotopes to calculate the atomic mass of sulfur and oxygen.