1. A gas occupies a volume of 823ml at a temperature of 192.4degreeC. At constant pressure, what is the new volume if the gas heats up to 521.4degC ?
2. A gas has a pressure of 87.6psi and occupies 4.56L. At constant temperature, what is the new pressure if the volume has expanded to 12.3L ?
3. A gas occupies a volume of 17.2L and has a temperature of 46.1degC. If the pressure is held constant, what is the new volume if the gas cools to 12.3degC?
4. At constant temperature & pressure, a gas's volume expands from 1.45E3 ml to 4.76E3 ml. What is the new number of moles if it started with 3.10moles of gas?
5. At constant volume, a gas has it temperature decreased from 24.5degC to -12.3degC, what will the new pressure be if it started at 625mmHg
6. At constant temperature, a gas that exerts a pressure of 867mmHg and occupies 3.18L. If the gas is compressed (pressured reduced)until its pressure is 456mmHg. What is its final volume?
7. A gas has a pressure of 2.74atm and has a temperature of 135degC. If the volume is held constant, what is the new temperature (in K ) if the pressure is decreased to 710mmHg?
8. A gas occupies a volume of 3.35L and has a pressure of 47.5psi. If the temperature is held constant, what is the new pressure if the volume is decreased to 1.03L?