1. Draw correct Lewis Dot Structures of ionic compounds.(4.2)
2. Correctly set-up and calculate One Step or Two Step Mole Calculation Problems using the Mole Wheel in your folder including molar mass calculation and the sig fig rules.[5.3,5.4](5.3)
3. Understand and be able to calculate percent composition problems both form mass data or a chemical formula.
4. Understand the difference between an Empirical Formula (EF) and Molecular Formula (MF) and how it relates to the subscripts of the chemical formula.[5.4](5.4)
5. Calculate EFand MF. This include determining EF from mass data, percent composition info, and MF from mass data, percent composition and EF data. [5.4](5.4)
6. Provide the correct chemical name from chemical formula or visa versa for both ionic (IC) and molecular compounds (MC) including:(4.6)