2. What (parameters) is being held constant in the problem? (i.e. @const T & n)
3. Write down known informations and unknown. (Convert to appropriate units, if necessary) Include subscript for condition 1 or 2 where appropriate. (P2).
4. From Steps 1 & 2, determine the correct math equation for this problem. (Write only correct equation on paper))
5. Plug in known information into equation to solve for unknown parameter.
6. Do math (as per rules you have been following all year)
7. Get answer in correct units & sig fig. Then check answer with general understand of Gas laws.