1. What is the mass of 0.015 mole of calcium oxide, Ca1O1?
2. How many molecules in 1.12g of carbon dioxide, C1O2?
3. What is the volume of 0.10 mole of neon gas?
4. What is the number of atoms in 2.5 L of helium gas?
5. What is the mass of 6.67 L of argon gas?
6. How many formula units are in 25g of NaOH
7. What is the mass of 2.3E21 molecules of SiH4?
8. What is the volume of 4.5E24 molecules of hydrogen gas?
9. How many grams are there in 5.45E24 f.u. BaCl2?
10. How many f.u. in 1.00kg of calcium nitrate, Ca1(N1O3)2?
Two Step Mole Problems Handout 1
1. 0.84g CaO
2. 1.53E22 molecules CO2
3. 2.2L Ne @STP
4. 6.7E22 atoms He
5. 11.9g Ar
6. 3.8E23 f.u. NaOH
7. 0.12g SiH4
8. 1.7E2 L H2@STP
9. 1.88E3g BaCl2
10. 3.67E24 f.u.