1. Your name and period are written (easily seen) on cover of lab notebook (spiral bound) that is dedicated to chemistry labs.
2. This formal lab report should be taped into 1st page of lab notebook.
3. Taped in information can not be foldered, extend out of the lab notebook and must be completed taped in (can 't use back side of page).
4. Inside cover of lab notebook will be used as index.
5. Each new formal lab needs to start on the right hand page.
Direction for Formal lab report
1. Partner's Name
3. Objective/Purpose: Hint: what did you do in lab. Don't assume handout has correct purpose
4. Procedures: Write See page #. This is where you taped procedures in your lab notebook.
5. Data/Observation: Write See page #. This is where you taped in the data table.
6. Calculation: Write See page # This is where you show work for calculations.
7. Conclusion: Write it on this page. Hint: It answers the question(s) asked in the purpose.
8. Questions/Problems: Write See page # This is where you will complete any questions and/or problems. Remember, problems need to show all work and questions in complete sentences as if it was a test question.